Tuesday 31 August 2010

The Girls Night Out....

We went on the Girls Night Out last week, and I did, despite worries that I definitely wouldn't have any, actually wear clothes.

After six outfit changes I went for a Chinese style (black with pink, grey and white flowers) wrap over shirt dress, over a black vest and grey trousers.  Pink shoes to tie in.  Big chunky metal bracelet to complete the look.

Whether that sounds trendy or not I have no idea...... I've realised I have no idea what trendy is.

Still a good time was had.  Slightly too much wine was drunk.  And frankly, having seen some of the outfits out around town, I could have gone out in an old 80s Boob tube and Ra Ra shirt, and no-one would have battered an eyelid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Share with StumbleUpon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...