Saturday 31 July 2010

Beauty Treatments in North Derbyshire - Yummy!

I've actually had a rare chance to get myself down to the Beauty Salon!

This week I tried out a new beauty salon. "Pure" is cosy, being housed within Woodlands Fitness Centre, but friendly, and they've had an offer advertised for weeks that I'd been itching to try. The offer, entitled "Strawberries & Cream", consists of a Manicure, Pedicure and Back Massage, all for just £35.

So the second I realised I'd got an afternoon to myself (Girls out with Grandma!), I booked in quick.

I'm so glad I did. It's only when I finally get around to doing these self indulgent things that I realise just how good for your soul it is to treat yourself. Particularly when you have children and their needs always take priority over your own!

Michelle, the friendly beautician, immediately set me at ease with a lovely cuppa (how English am I?!), and we started with the Manicure and a good ol' gossip. By the time I'd had the Pedicure I was full of that post-gossip glow and already pretty relaxed. The back massage nearly sent me off to sleep. Lovely!

And now, of course, I feel all Yummy Mummy again, with my posh fingers and toes. Now where did I leave those strappies?

Pure is at Woodlands Fitness & Leisure Centre on Sheffield Road, and is open 7 days a week (so you can treat those feet after a night dancing on the Saturday.... not that I've done that for a while - woe is me!)

Go to www.woodlandsfitnesscentre.co.uk/pure-at-woodlands-dronfield-c78.html for opening times and contact details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Share with StumbleUpon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...