Wednesday 4 January 2012

January 2012 arrives! And boy, is it cold!

It's freezing today!!  My computer tells me it's 7 degrees Celsius in our town this fine morning, but I don't believe it.  There must be a windchill factor that the computer is ignoring.

Brrrrr..

In light of the return to work, and the (sheds a tear) dismantling of our Christmas tree, I have removed the festive background and baubles from this blog.  Sorry!  You'll just have to wait until next year for more Christmas sparkles! 

Let me know what you think of the replacement background.  I can't decide if it's too busy?

And I've added a picture over on the right from last winter, to remind us that no matter how cold it is today in the Midlands it, at least, doesn't look like this.  The picture is of our back garden in the first week of December 2010.  Sooo much snow.

Again... bbbrrrrrr.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Share with StumbleUpon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...