Thursday 22 December 2011

January Sales?... have already started!

So when do the January Sales start?

I thought I'd do a quick list of dates for your diaries to pick up a few bargain outfits, but the first couple of high street shops I checked already appear to be in full sale mode.  It's no surprise.  The high streets appear to have been desperate for our custom.  My inbox has been full of daily reminders of how much I could still save and get my goods before Christmas.  But now that option is dead.  No more deliveries can be guaranteed.  And I am preparing to hit the sales after the big day.

So what can I expect?  More of the same by the looks of it, and hopefully even more!

Next have everything half price or less

Clarks have up to 50% off  selected styles

Debenhams already have up to half price on thousands of items

La Senza already have a half price sale on

River Island is already in sale mode

Miss Selfridges already have up to 70% off selected items

Gap already have up to 60% off selected items

House of Frazer are equally already in sale mode.

John Lewis's sale starts online at 5pm on Saturday 24th December (That's Christmas Eve!) and in shops from Tuesday the 27th December.  This was the only site to show a clear date for the crazy shopping to begin.  I do so love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Share with StumbleUpon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...